[Clipart] File Release 0.19

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 31 00:59:05 PDT 2009

Jochen Staerk wrote:
> Hi
>> A couple of questions, when I run this command I get:
>>
>> $ find . -name "*.svg" | uniq | wc
>>
>> 12337 as the number of unique SVG files in the package.
>>
>> That includes all the /people and then does that include the old
>> packages which were not in ccHost?
>
> Nicu could answer this, my release is just based on the tarball. Yes,
> it's /people and it contains "/people/Anonymous", so the reuploaded old
> packages are in but there should be still some files which have not yet
> been reuploaded.

This is correct, the tarball contains only "/people" and from the old
website it has only the files manually imported.

>> I guess that would be 0.18.
> Excuse me, what would be 0.18?

The 0.18 release is the last known archive with images from the old site
  (there was a tentative for an 0.19 at some point and it had more files
than 0.18, but I am not sure that is available anywhere).

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/