[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 67

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 31 23:30:03 PDT 2009

chovynz wrote:

> My first instinct is to run like hell and not look back. No, I don't
> want to be an admin or librarian. I'm well aware of what admins and more
> power/responsibility brings. I just want to upload clipart that should
> be there.
>
> What else would be expected if I said yes? I don't have alot of time and
> I prefer being "loose".

Uploading old images under the "anonymous" account is what a librarian
is supposed to to. Another attribution of the librarians is to look from
time to time at the recent uploads and review them
(http://openclipart.org/wiki/Moderation). But this is not a full time
job, you can do it on your own terms.

I am also an admin but have not used my "powers" in a long time...

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/