[Clipart] Fwd: My sincere apologies

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 15:28:25 PDT 2010

Sorry. Forgot the clipart list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Clipart] My sincere apologies
To: Jarod Russel <JarodR at gmx.de>
Cc: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>

Well Another one of *THOSE* emails arrived on the Mailing list today.
I can say conclusivly (99% sure) that it's not from me. I've not used
Thunderbird, only used secure webmail, I am behind a router, I have
firewalls, I've been careful. As far as I know, *THOSE* emails are not from
me.

Jon, is there a way that the List admins can find out where they come from?

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Jarod Russel <JarodR at gmx.de> wrote:

>  I found *THOSE* email in my spam folder. Got filtered out by my email
> provider. My email provider is usually not the best to filter spam, so
> hopefully you got lucky and most people don't even see it.
>
> Am 20-Apr-10 01:17 AM, schrieb chovynz:
>
> I'm sorry! waaaaagh!
>
> I suspect somehow a virus has gotten onto my computer. IT IS sending those
> emails...*yes* THOSE* emails to clipart-list via Thunderbird.
> I have disabled my email client sending SMTP thingy in the hopes that it
> won't happen again, and am back to sending via webmail. IF it does happen
> again,
> then ... I don't know, I might have to throw thunderbird out and start
> afresh. Egads.
>
> Anyone have any tips on protection from viruses?
>
> --
> Cheers
> Chovynz

Cheers