[Clipart] FCRC Logo contest extended

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 14:34:27 PDT 2010

Hi All,

There’s quite many great submissions already for the logo contest, you guys
ROCK!!!  also as you might noticed there are more judges added to the
contest, please welcome Michelle Thorne from creative commons, Jonathan
Zittrain from Harvard Law School, and Leonhard Dobusch from Department of
Management at Freie Universität Berlin.

so we are extending the deadline by a week! and giving more time for the
judges to check all the great logos we have there, also giving more time for
even more great submissions :-)

new Submission deadline: Friday, July 16, 11:59 PM PST
Winner announcement: July 15, 2010

Big thanks to our amazing community, I'm really proud to be part of it, keep
up the great job

Best,
Bassel
--