[Clipart] sports2010 Clip Art Package

Brad Phillips brad at bradphillips.org
Mon Jul 19 07:26:58 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be organizing a Sports-themed clip art package, to be released at the beginning of the month.  We've appreciated all of the awesome work that's been done since these releases have started.  We are looking at ways to increase the participation of these packages (including adding an announcements/themes/contests section to the landing page), and I hope we can see these releases grow exponentially, as we begin to incorporate these ideas.

For now, if you could please upload your sports-themed creations & tag them "sports2010" by August 1st (Sunday), I'll create the package and target the release to Monday, August 2nd.  I'll be posting some blog posts today, to be incorporated into the openclipart news feed, which will hopefully spread the word about the new package.

Cool, looking forward to seeing the new work!

Cheers,
+Brad