[Clipart] Openclipart - striptease girl

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 02:20:33 PDT 2010

I agree with Nathan. As I have already said, lots of people don't tag
appropriately, so searching and filtering becomes a problem. That is a kind
of work that grows exponentially. There is a need of more librarians or a
category of users allowed to change tags and descriptions.

I search for "car" and there is only 1 car in the first 23 results... :(

Best regards,
Leonardo Cunha