[Clipart] clipart banner at top of the page.

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Mar 2 16:38:09 PST 2010

Bassel,

Yo, so I want to move that welcome thing out of the header and above the
main section of the site like in this screen shot...can you do this? I can't
figure it out. Here is the code...

font-size: 130%;"><h3>Welcome to OpenClipArt 2.0 BETA, we are still testing
and developing the site please help by <a style="color: red" href="
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openclipart" target="_blank">reporting
bugs</a>.</h3></div>

<!-- JON: This is the next element on html page -->

 <!--start 14-->

###

Then, remove the one that is there now that is gray and breaks the design.
CC'ing the list for sanity...

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
internet: @rejon + skype: kidproto