[Clipart] http://www.openclipart.org/packages

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Mar 28 16:40:30 PDT 2010

Yes, we need to add support for this into aiki to edit the files.
Regardless, we should save the original version of the files before we
edit them and clean out the metadata there, and put back in our
metadata we get from the site.

Francis, can you file this at launchpad please. This is one thing that
would be much better to automate. We would really need both a system
for queuing up metadata changes and doing in the background or when a
file's metadata is touched so that i travels with the file.

Another approach would be to create an RDF sidecar downloadable on the
page as well which could be downloaded along with the file. Of course,
that approach is a bit bad because you would need two files rather
than just the original.

Regardless, can you file this task please.

Until then, i'd say, please edit tags on the live site and we'll
figure out how to get the metadata in now.

Cheers!
Jon

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/