[Clipart] Aiki/Ocal Training

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat May 8 15:40:24 PDT 2010

That is a great idea! Ronaldo was interested in teaching some too. He has
been documenting aiki much.

Bassel, Ronaldo, and michi, what is the status of the real
aikiframework.orgsite based upon aiki? Would be great to have a weekly
aiki training blog
post...also, we could do some aiki training at LGM in a couple of weeks.

Jon

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Roger Martín <rg1024 at gmail.com> wrote:

> i'm interest too...but my english is so poor that i prefer read. we can
> create in wordpress.com(1) a little blogw called 'hacking aiki/ocal" with
> lesson, tutorial, tips, and so.
>
> (1) perhaps this is not the best option (planet?, a wiki in launchpad?) but
> we can have ready the blog in 5 minutes.

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
http://status.net/
http://rejon.status.net + skype: kidproto