[Clipart] Copyright lawyer

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:17:04 PDT 2010

The question is not just whether Popeye is copyrighted or trademarked.
It looks like the submitter vectorized an illustration. Even if the
character isn't under copyright anymore, that particular illustration
of Popeye may well be copyrighted and still protected.

Santa Claus isn't copyrighted or trademarked, but there are lots of
depictions of him that are.

- Greg