[Clipart] Possibly copyrighted material

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:11:37 PDT 2010

Hi Leonardo,

Safe is probably not the correct term. Safe is "non-adult" content,
whereas this could be "copyright infringing." But I get your meaning.
Thanks for bringing these up.

    * Pacman probably isn't ok for OCAL. I've just had a quick online
      look on the copyright status, and either Taito Corp, or Namco own
      this trademarked clipart. It doesn't seem to be copyrighted
      though, persay. Could someone else confirm?
    * As for the XBox controller, the outline of the controller is fine,
      however I have some concerns about the "look-alike" logo. Can
      someone check for me please? My inclination is to ask to remove
      the logo, even if it isn't an exact logo replica.

Cheers
Chovynz