[Clipart] Roadmap now moved to Blueprints

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Tue Oct 19 00:28:05 PDT 2010

I've been meaning to do this for some time, but now, have planned our
next few months of roadmap items on the launchpad blueprints page.

Also, this means our releases we've been doing primarily as a company
endeavour for Fabricatorz, I'm hoping we can get more people involved
in. This community project needs you. The Fabricatorz team in 2011 are
going to be focusing on many more projects, so, I want to make sure
that we either (A) find a way to sustain (aka, pay) for Fabricatorz
time on this project and (B) get more community involvement. A and B
would be ideal, but B is certain, but not as fast as a tactical strike
team like Fabricatorz. Regardless, we need more community
participation on the admin and dev side.

Features and Roadmap

So, please hop onto here and help decide the direction of development:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart

Bugs

Also, please file bugs and provide lots of details:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openclipart

Developers

And, we are in great need of developers for Open Clip Art Library.
Recently, we've been graced with cgbug who has been helping document
our software, Aiki Framework. We need more great people like cgbug. If
you are interested in helping us develop the site and aiki framework,
please do let us know on this list or offlist :)

https://launchpad.net/aikiframework

Cheers guys! Open Clip Art Library is now up to version 2.6 and the
clipart uploads keep on growing from month to month. Its taken all of
us to get here. And, it will require us to keep pushing if we want to
see the project keep improving and growing.

I really love to make people stars and promote them. If you want to
pick up a shovel and help, I'll make sure to help you and/or find
someone on our project to help mentor you. Just let me know!

Cheers all!

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
http://status.net/