[Clipart] Can't hide clipart anymore

Brad Phillips brad at bradphillips.org
Fri Aug 26 12:29:01 PDT 2011

Hey Nathan,

Can you check again if you can see the Management bar now?  I made some adjustments on the back end.  I understand now that the bar was visible to users, but only if they have created at least one collection.

You should see something now.  Please let me know if this is working for you now.

Cheers,
+Brad