[Clipart] question for Aon website ...

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:49:04 PDT 2011

Thanks for your reply Cari. (I do believe you, and I suspected as much after
doing my research, I'm just doing things by the book :) ). We'll await your
overlay and dmca letter. In the meantime I will put the tag "pd_issue" &
"potential copyright violation", on the trinity knot on OCAL's site. This
will alert other users that this design might not be in the public domain.

Nice work on the celtic designs by the way! Very inspiring.
Would you consider becoming part of the public domain community and
contributing some free designs once in a while?

Cheers
Chovynz