[Clipart] Comments spam?

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Feb 15 08:25:23 PST 2011

On the image http://www.openclipart.org/detail/57373 is the following comment. (or was)

anabel4you said on 2010-08-19 17:56:05

Please reply back with my email (anabel.awaza01 at yahoo.co.uk) Dearest, How are you over there? I know that you would be excited for the fact that you do not know who is writing. Actually my name is Mis. Anabel Awaza,Please my dear i will like us to hold a good long time relationship with real love.and I have something very important that I need to share with you. I am very serious; I shall tell you more about myself and send you my picture in my next mail.please reply back with my email address (anabel.awaza01 at yahoo.co.uk) Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Anabel.
[]

Obviously spam phishing etc.

Can a librarian search for comments by "anabel4you"?

Gerald