[Clipart] Fwd: [Blueprint make-examples-page] Make Examples / Showcase / Features Page and Way to Upload

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Sun Feb 20 14:01:49 PST 2011

Hi all, Chovynz and I were debating how we can make this example /
showcase / features page on the site, but really need some feedback.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart/+spec/make-examples-page

What is a good one word name/phrase/url for this type of functionality?

We are noticing already from the super cool feed that chovynz added
that many comments are simply people saying hey, I used your clipart
at this url and this way. cool!

http://www.openclipart.org/list/comments

The feed: http://www.openclipart.org/rss/comments.xml

We need to pull these out and also encourage people to see this and to
add to this list...

A quick way to do this would even be to tag these clipart as
"having-example" or something, but first wanted to get some more
feedback on this idea.

Jon