[Clipart] Where can I share my portraits?

ms at ms.lt ms at ms.lt
Fri Jan 14 11:11:22 PST 2011

Hi Chovynz,

I got this far:
http://www.gospelmath.com/art/original/adomasirieva.svg

I found the Path > Trace Bitmap...  functionality and I selected
multiple scans (12), based on colors, and deselected "stack scans".

Please, how would I separate the layers so that I could delete some
and simplify others?  I couldn't find a relevant tutorial.  I only see
a single layer in the layers dialogue.

Thank you,

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas