[Clipart] [Question #142243]: Uploading clip art: no 'manage files' option to upload a png for display

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:56:37 PST 2011

Hi David

The wiki is no longer being used (or updated regularly). It is an old method
that was for when OCAL was on the CCHost system.
Thumbnails are generated automatically now.

Thanks for catching this. If you want, you could change that wiki page to
how we currently do things, so that less confusion happens! Eventually the
wiki will be discontinued and shut down,  but that's not for a long time
yet, so anything you can do to help in the meantime would be appreciated.
Let me know if you would like to change it.

--
Cheers
Chovynz