[Clipart] Hidden Clipart

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:33:05 PST 2011

Oh yes. That's difficult at this stage. I'm aiming towards that, but it may
mean an overhaul of the site-style from rigid old web, to fluid web 2.0ish .
. . some time in the future.
As I said, it's not pretty, but it works for the job it needs to do.

And admins and librarians need an "on-hand" toolbox too, not just one that
is "stuck on one page". It'll probably look like an overlay kind of
thing...again sometime in the future.