[Clipart] sample of how clipart has been used

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Sun Jun 26 21:57:52 PDT 2011

Totally great!

Check out the blueprint on this, and please help shape it!

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openclipart/+spec/make-examples-showcase-page

Hopefully we could build together, or If anyone wants to support Brad to
develop this, message off offlist to support a a few days of development
time on this...

Jon

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM, Oleg Koptev <koptev.oleg at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Recently I've made t-shirt print for myself with help of self submissions
> and couple of free fonts. :)
>
> [image: danza_sketch.png]
>
> Also I've start to make illustrated Russian alphabet for kidz. Not so easy
> work as it could appear at first glance, 'cuz I need to choose vivid and
> clear pictures for every letter.
> (I've just started, so it is not fully populated yet - following pic only
> for an idea)
>
> [image: alphabet.png]
>
> Cool approach to showcase of examples of what could be done with help of
> OCAL and a little of imagination, chovynz!
>
> Best, Oleg
>

> *

http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) | +1-510-499-0894 (sf)
+86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)