[Clipart] found this while surfing

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:42:49 PST 2011

Thank you all, for your comments and "catching" of these.

I have some opinions on all these, but don't have the time to write an email
about them all just now. I'll reply in the next week or so, or when I have a
spare hour or two..
Please hold fire on doing something about Artfavour and Merlins2525 images.
Use Gerald_G's bug report for listing ArtFavours clipart "Totem graphics"
complaints. We will get a full report of all of them.

I'll activate the librarains soon (unless someone else does first.)
I also need to make some more tools to deal with this kind of thing so it
would be better to leave these as is now, so that I have some things to use
and test the tools on (unless someone can make some tools before I do :D )

At the very least we can tag them pd_issue and copyright violation until we
sort out some processes in the backend.

I'll come back in an hour or two and address each post to this thread as I
am able to. See you soon!

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Jarod Russel <jarodr32 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I do not have much time to be a librarian, but I could deal with bad
> cliparts while surfing through them for myself though, tag them etc. If that
> is enough for you, then ok make me a librarian. I am registered as "J32".
>

> On 06-Mar-11 01:45 AM, jon at rejon.org wrote:
>
>> Heya, why don't you three guys become librarians and clean out these
>> bad cliparts. That would be great!
>>
>> http://openclipart.org/librarians
>>
>> Jon
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Tobias Jakobs
>> <tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> all cliparts from ArtFavor should be blocked/removed, because it looks
>>> like he doesn't know what PD is. And he should get an personal mail.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Tobias

Cheers
Chovynz