[Clipart] found this while surfing

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:42:18 PST 2011

Yep, absolutley. But I don't know how to achieve this.
Aiki complicates the matter because it doesn't support the complete php
librarys, nor use proper website language.
I could hack something together on a vanilla website, but I'm having trouble
with Aiki's markup.

(As far as I know,) Aiki doesn't currently support html checkboxes, which is
so basic it's weird not having that capability.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Nathan Eady <eady at galion.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > 1.) I always hide clipart that is violating copyright. I tag them
> > both "pd_issue", and "copyright violation". Then I comment on why
> > I've hidden it.  Then I hide it.
>
> Just thinking out loud here, but would it be useful for librarians to
> have a button to do all of these things at once?
>
> Going even further, would it be useful in search results for
> librarians to have checkboxes by each image and a button that does all
> of these things to all the images with their checkboxes ticked?
>
> Just a thought.
>
> --
> Nathan Eady
> Galion Public Library