[Clipart] Png's uploaded as svg's

charles thomas charlesavt at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 10:16:19 PDT 2011

Better still,

these (as well as other image types) can be 64 bit encoded and actually be .svg when they hit the server.

An image can almost be thought of as a "raw type" of SVG. You end up with an SVG file with images (or in this case an image) with no conventional external reference to an image file.

I don't know if there's any pro's (As opposed to cons) on this?
Maybe you end up by gaining more SVG?

Whats the % of these image files V SVG ???

Ideas?

Charles