[Clipart] File names, Titles, Keywords and Trademarks

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:48:46 PDT 2011

Hi Rob,

(Short answer is yes you can use HP MSA30 in the tags/keywords/title)
As far as I know you may use generic trademarks in keywords, but not in the
actual svg itself. For example if you look up windows, apple, ipod, mac,
audi, you might find some results with these words IN the keywords and tags.
These are ok (as far I know).

However if there was an audi logo on clipart, we would be asking the author
to remove said logo. Same with the word audi on that same svg.

Does this help to clear it up for you?

On 2 September 2011 22:02, Rob Fenwitch <rob.fenwitch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry to keep banging on about this but it's all new to me.
>
> If I draw (for example) a Hewlett Packard MSA30 SCSI disk array but leave
> out or remove all logos, makers name and model from the image, can I use any
> part of  'HP MSA30' in the filename, title or keywords so that people can
> search for and find the image?
>
> Rob.

Cheers
Chovynz