[Clipart] Potential Copyright Violation Detection function

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Tue Mar 13 01:14:50 PDT 2012

Great work, but I think that he don't work on OCAL anymore, because some
time ago he remove himself from all the bugs.

After testing I cam into conclusion that it's automatic, if you put
"pd_issue" tag, discovered this by accident, just choosed the same name,
he did.

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:25:57 +0200
Bassel Safadi <bassel.safadi at gmail.com> wrote:

> chovynz (CCed) here did this
> it's not automatic but I don't remember how one can make this for a
> clipart. any thoughts Chovynz?
>
> --
> Bassel Safadi | http://bassel.ws
> Skype: i.know.sy | Global: +1-323-545-3855
>

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:08 PM, Jakub Jankiewicz <jcubic at onet.pl>
> wrote:
>
> > I just notice this I added pd_issue to this clipart and after a
> > while when I refresh the page, after my login session expire, this
> > warning appear, and when I click "I understand" then it should the
> > clipart.
> >
> > http://openclipart.org/detail/168731/firefox-by-ilnanny
> >
> > Who did this, this is awesome? Is this automatic?
> >
> > --
> > Jakub Jankiewicz
> > twitter: @jcubic
> > www: http://jcubic.pl