[Clipart] Some motivation for making openclipart package releases.

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:52:58 PDT 2012

Hi all,
This is for the openclipart devs. http://wp.me/pfuZu-ze . I do hope it
helps the team in anyway. I have left out the things to do
deliberately so that somebody can step up and hopefully post the links
to the blueprints/TODO as a comment. I do hope it also put the
argument for packaging releases at interims a little push as well.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल