[Clipart] Fwd: Odp: documentation

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Tue Oct 16 02:48:00 PDT 2012

forwarding from jcubic

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Odp: [Clipart] documentation
Date: 	Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:47:28 +0200
From: 	jcubic at onet.pl <jcubic at onet.pl>
To: 	Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de>

I start docs folder all docs should be there. The only documentation I
made is HACKING document which describe mechanism rewind the system. The
send one is sql file itself - migration.sql, the file will create
database move it to new system and also create new tables, the name is
kind of missleading.

PS: I'm right now on kind of vacation from computer, had mental
breakdawn, but I still read emails using my phone.

PPS: Please forward this email to the list or github, I can't find how,
using my phone.

--
Send from my Android phone