[Clipart] svgz support

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at fabricatorz.com
Sun Mar 10 21:20:02 PDT 2013

I have a question about .svgz support. The guidelines say that .svgz
is supported, and there are about 250 .svgz files on the server.
BUT... does it really work? Can you upload new .svgz today? I looked
at one and while it is on the server, it does not show up in that
user's uploaded files...

http://openclipart.org/people/buggi/buggi_antigot.svgz
https://openclipart.org/user-detail/buggi

What is the intended operation/support of .svgz files on ocal?
Are there other files on the server that do not show up in the
listings?

Should I go through the server and unzip the .svgz to .svg and
add to the database as proper uploads? Have they been 'left behind'
in one of the migrations?
All .svgz seem to have been added in 2009 and 2010...
Thanks for any help,
Wolfgang