[Clipart] question about releases

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at fabricatorz.com
Mon Mar 11 01:12:54 PDT 2013

> Tags from database are not embedded in svg files, but they should I
> hope they will in new system. If svg in tarball contain tags and
> descriptions...

Can you post a little technical snippet of how exactly you would
embed tags and description (and probably also source URL, author,
license) into .svg ?

In the <metadata> section? Any special id we should use?
<metadata id="what?">
Then rdf/cc/dc elements?

There were some old .svgs in ocal that did this, but I am not sure
whether all fields there are ideal or follow the latest guidelines...
http://openclipart.org/people/nicubunu/nicubunu_RPG_map_symbols_tree_1.svg

So what do we want to embed?

1. tags (I guess one separate entry for each tag)
2. title
3. description
4. author
5. year