[Clipart] next historical question

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at fabricatorz.com
Tue Mar 12 04:26:28 PDT 2013

> Could you please list my 52 files (user boobaloo) that doesn't in DB?
yes, thanks for asking.

Here is the complete list of 6308 graphics we are talking about:
https://openclipart.org/proposed-ocal-deletelist-20130311.html

I call this 'proposed deletelist' now, and this .html can stay there
for reference reasons if we decide to delete them. Those files are
all on the server. The only thing I did is to add this .html file
with links to the graphics. There are no database entries for the
graphics.

>From clicking through, it's difficult to tell. Some show parsing
errors, some look nice and not obviously with pd_issue etc. Of some
like ArtFavor's we already know we don't want them.

Can everybody click through a bit and help coming up with a good solution?
As things stand right now, I am leaning towards putting them all in
a tarball and moving them out of public view (plus deleting all .png
derivatives).
That way they are essentially 'deleted' from the server.
Then we are down to the 'good' set and can continue from there.