[patch] initialize selinux avc after forking

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Tue Nov 2 11:40:00 PST 2004

Hi,

We need to call avc_init *after* forking (i.e. before bus_context_new).
It creates a thread for policy reload notifications, and a fork kills
that thread.  Not sure how this worked before; I think the fork might
have been moved later, to be more configurable.  I split
bus_selinux_init into two functions, bus_selinux_pre_init and
bus_selinux_full_init.  The former just determines whether SELinux is
enabled or not, so the config file parsing, etc can do the right thing.