[Fontconfig] Windows, gtk2 and japanese fonts

Gaël Le Mignot kilobug at freesurf.fr
Tue Oct 21 23:33:12 EST 2003

Hello,

I wrote a  gtk2 application in Python (with pygtk2) and  I had to port
it on MS  Windows. It works fine on Debian GNU/Linux,  and fine too on
MS Windows  until I try display japanese  characters. Those characters
are just  displayed as squares.  The windows system  support japanese,
and  programs  like Mozilla  or  even  notepad  can display  the  same
japanese text.

I don't know anything about  how to setup fontconfig on windows... can
someone help me ?

Thanks,

--
Gael Le Mignot "Kilobug" - kilobug at nerim.net - http://kilobug.free.fr
GSM         : 06.71.47.18.22 (in France)   ICQ UIN   : 7299959

Member of HurdFr: http://hurdfr.org - The GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org