[Fontconfig] Requisites for compiling Fontconfig

galvedro galvedro at conversas.org
Wed Apr 14 02:50:16 EST 2004

Hi,

I normally don't write directly to developers to avoid mail flooding, but in
this particular case I wasn't able to find enough information on your doc
pages nor in the net.

I am trying to compile fontconfig-2.2.92 and I am having problems at the
modules which depend on freetype. The version I have installed is
freetype-2.1.7, and investigating a little bit in the source code, I found it
has a radically different "include" structure than that you are using. So the
question is:

Which version of freetype is suposed to be installed on the system to compile
fonconfig?

Thank you very much for your time.

Antón

P.S: It would be helpful to have a requirements list anywere in the
distribution code, just for reference. What do you think?