Unmounting and 'eject' press

Ikke eikke at eikke.com
Thu Jun 3 08:46:25 PDT 2004

> Maybe it's not the best solution, but well, I'll implement it temporarly
in
> ivman

Strange, I should stop replying to myself...

Anyway, implemented auto-umounting in ivman. It's still quite hackish, needs
some finishing tuch, but well, it works :-) I'm quite happy with the result.
Awaiting other opinions tough... Only tested it myself, didnt get any other
reports yet (hope I'll get some at least :-))

You can find the code in CVS. Most important are hal_interface.c and
manager.c.

I'm using a GHashtable to keep record of udi -> device/mountpoint bindings
for the umount call.

Greetings, Ikke