best way to determine devices with drivers

andrew luecke auzy1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 20:58:31 PDT 2004

Firstly, thanks for responding about my problem. Until now I just assumed
that modules like USB printers etc which come with the kernel would fill
that field, but now, after you mentioned cameras, I think you scratched that
plan ;)

Maybe I'll also need to develop a database that can record userspace progs
and drivers for devices or something.. guess it just got more complex.

Thanks for the feedback on the linux.drivers field though..  I was getting
paranoid that I might have been going blind or something.

Auzy