hal, cdrom and gvm

Ikke nicolas.trangez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:27:14 PDT 2004

Try running lshal --monitor, and insert a cd. WHat the output of that?
(I know it'll be a lot of output, only the specific messages are
important, not the listings)
You can also try running dbus-monitor --system, and insert a cd. Does
that give any output?

Regards, Nicolas

Ivman dev - http://ivman.sourceforge.net
Blogging @ http://blog.eikke.com