[immodule-qt] introducing QT_IM_SWITCHER environment variable

Takumi ASAKI takumi at asaki.jp
Sun Sep 5 14:27:50 EEST 2004

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 21:49, YamaKen wrote:
> Hi Takumi, thank you for respoonding.

> > So, it's better user can set IM-Module as IM-Switcher if user want.
>
> I'm worrying about following situation. How do you think about it?

For flexibility.

1. We must use IM-Switcher?

I don't think so.
IM-Module and IM-Switcher are same class.  Only name is different.

If user wants to do not use IM-Switcher(including im-none), Why prevent it?

2. What is IM-Switcher?

for ex.
IIIMF(and maybe scim) immodule is IM-Switcher? or IM-Module?
I think IIIMF module is both IM-Switcher and IM-Module.

--
  Che Che - Bye Bye
        From: Takumi ASAKI <takumi at asaki.jp>