[Mesa-dev] adaptation of egl to proprietary window system

Eugen Friedrich friedrix at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:58:34 PDT 2010

Hello dear mesa developers,

I will use one of the mesa drivers to render some gles1 gles2 and openvg
applications.
This applications will run in the virtual machine so the software
rendering should be used.

Additionally I will use proprietary window system that supports many
logical screens and
some special functionality for merging and alpha blending of this screen
to one output screen
(this output screen should be displayed with X11 windowing system)

Which parts of egl and maybe which driver should I use to start my
development?
And maybe someone could estimate how many effort is necessary to do this
kind of adaptation?

Help or comments are very welcome!
Thanks in advance!

--