Minutes from August 30 Release Wranglers call

Tue Aug 31 14:39:43 PDT 2004

Danny Backx wrote:
> I don't understand. I probably missed something.
>
> I tried testing the release candidates on Mandrake on my PC.
> The server keeps having keyboard problems.
>
> I documented this in bug 1176.
>
> Yet I don't see it appear in messages such as the one below.
> Also I don't really see confirmation that this is a problem,
> or denial (obviously I may be doing something wrong).

There are too many bugs in bugzilla for every one to be checked,
so to bring it to the attention of the release team as a possible
release blocker, you simply need to fill in "351" in the
"Bug XXXX blocks" field of your bug in bugzilla and then it will
appear on the list the release team is checking and evaluating
and possibly fixing.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com