Patch nominations for X11R6.8.x stable branch...

Ian Romanick idr at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 25 11:11:51 PDT 2004

Roland Mainz wrote:

> Can we start nominating patches for the X11R6.8.x which should be part
> of the next X11R6.8.x stable release ?

There are a number of bugs against Mesa involving DRI drivers that have
been fixed since the laster X.org release.  What is the process for
including those?  Should they be ported to Mesa's bug fix release
(6.2.1, IIRC) and just pull in the whole thing?  Currently, all of the
DRI driver bugs that have been fixed are in the Mesa trunk.  We,
obviously, don't want to pull that into a stable X.org release. :)