[SCIM] I've made a binary for fedora core 3.

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Sat Dec 25 06:34:08 PST 2004

Hi,
  SCIM itself does not depend on locale setting. It depends on which
scim imengines you installed. For example, if you installed scim-anthy
or scim-uim, then it'll support ja_JP very well. Or if you installed
scim-hangul then it'll support ko_KR very well. If you installed
scim-m17n, then it'll support many other languages, such as ar_EG, bn_BD
etc.

Regards
James Su