[SCIM] Who did make the latest version (1.0.2) of scim rpm for fc3?

=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCJUwlUCU/cywbKEI=?= nue11298@yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jan 3 06:36:23 PST 2005

I've completely forgotten about fedora.us or fedora extras!
Thank you for telling me about that.

By the way, you Shun-san are Japanese, aren't you?
It sounds *stange* for us to discuss in English. (^_^;)