[SCIM] Re: SCIM help for M17N input methods (was: Custom Keyboard Layout Editor/Interpreter for SCIM)

Zhe Su james.su@gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 19:07:50 PST 2005

Hi,
  Such approach is good, but too complicated to be implemented in
current scim-m17n and scim. So for short term solution, is it possible
to just give a plain text help including the URL to the real help
webpage.

Regards
James Su