[SCIM] Re: SCIM help for M17N input methods

Zhe Su james.su@gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 06:13:58 PST 2005

Hi,
  Yes I agree. And then if we have time, we could implement an
independent Helper module to show complicate help by using html widget
or external browser. Then any IMEngines which want to show their help
can share this Helper module.

Regards
James Su