[SCIM] Re: SCIM 1.1.1 is available for testing.

Mike FABIAN mfabian@suse.de
Mon Jan 10 16:41:46 PST 2005

UTUMI Hirosi <utuhiro78@yahoo.co.jp> さんは書きました:

> I tested scim-1.1.1 on Mandrake Cooker. It's working fine.
> Thank you for the work! :-)
>
> btw, If I check "Vertical lookup table", M17N-zh-py shows
> the candidate window like that:
> http://www.geocities.jp/ep3797/snapshot/tmp/scim-m17n-20050111.png
> _ni
> _ni
> ni
> ni
>
> I think this one is better:
> ni
> ni
> ni
> ni

I can reproduce that.

By the way, packages for SuSE Linux 9.2 are here:

    ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/m17n/9.2/experimental/

Version number of the scim rpm package is 1.1.0.20050110, nevertheless
it is scim-1.1.1, it is a CVS snapshot from today.

There is no new skim package yet in that directory, I have still
problems building the latest skim CVS version with the latest scim CVS
version.

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian@suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。