[SCIM] Re: Problems using SCIM in Fedora Core 3

David Oftedal david@start.no
Sat Jan 15 17:46:14 PST 2005

Zhe Su wrote:

>Hi,
> Maybe the scim package for FC3 is broken. Several users reported
>problems related to this package.
>  I'll rebuild the packages for FC3 as soon as possible. Please wait.
>  Or maybe you can try to install scim and all its input method module
>from source tarballs.
>
>Regards
>James Su

Thank you! I'll wait for you to rebuild the system to begin with; just
to keep my system consistent. Compiling from source should be possible,
though, possibly with the installation of a few extra devel packages.

-David O.