[SCIM] [Scim-devel] Inputting certain characters in scim-anthy

David Oftedal david@start.no
Tue Jan 18 21:02:52 PST 2005

Hello again!

I've been using scim-anthy since I reinstalled SCIM, and I've noticed
the key bindings aren't exactly the same as I remember them from uim.
For instance, I can't find the bindings to input the old "wi" and "we"
kana, but perhaps more importantly, the good old kana middle dot.  Are
there special key combinations in scim-anthy that would facilitate the
input of these characters?

-David Oftedal