[Uim] A question about the space bar

David Oftedal david at start.no
Sat Apr 10 23:50:39 EEST 2004

I see, so that's where the difference lie!

I did actually experience a problem with the old patch too, though, but
only *after* I wrote that angry mail to the list. ;)

In uim-anthy, the space bar will output Unicode character #0030 (or
somethingl ike that) in preedit mode. Perhaps that's the commit key
after all! I wonder why I didn't notice it at first.

Thank you for making yet another patch though! I still haven't figured
out how to apply it, but I'm assuming it'll be in the next version
anyway... I'm looking forward to it!

-David