[Uim] BTS is introduced

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Tue Apr 13 21:37:16 EEST 2004

Now it's becoming difficult gradually for us to manage bug reports about
uim. So, we introduced Bug Tracking System.

You can access our bugzilla from the following URL.

http://freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi

Though the classification of components isn't fixed yet, you can use it.

If your report is obviously bug report, you should report it to
bugzilla. On the other hand, if your report isn't obviously bug report
or seems needing discussion , you should post it to this MailingList.

But, you need not care so much about the distinction. Of course we are
checking both.

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/