[Uim] Scheme to determine default IM

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Fri Aug 6 06:08:49 EEST 2004

Hi, Takuro.

Excuse me, I forgot to update gtk.immodule.
Now it works fine!
Thank your for your great work, and I'll port it to uim-qt.

Now I think it needs to create the solid documentation about helper protocol.
More feature is added, more rules are added. Then codes go into chaos if
nothing is done.

--
Move the worl:D!
Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp